Service and support from the people who know your Mac best.
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems, and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCarefor Mac.
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare purchase date
One stop for support
Get global repair coverage for your Mac
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
• 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
• Global repair coverage1
• Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Get battery service if it retains less than 80% of its original capacity
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
• Your Mac computer
• Included accessories such as the power adapter
• Apple memory (RAM)
• Apple USB SuperDrive
Get direct access to Apple experts for support using macOS and more
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
• Using macOS and iCloud
• Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and more
• Connecting to printers and wireless networks
How to buy
1. Purchase AppleCare with your new Mac.
2. Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
In Sri Lanka Apple Care is available for:
• MacBook Air
• 13” MacBook Pro
• 15” MacBook Pro
• 16” MacBook Pro
• Mac mini
• Mac Pro
• iMac Pro
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For pricing and purchases please call our team on 0112500335